Wow, how time sure does fly by. This year I have lots to be thankful for:
1. Always, my family and friends – you guys have shaped me into the person I am today and I wouldn’t be who I am without you.
2. Being able to use my passions to help others. The American Cancer Society fundraiser for Night of Hope has surpassed my expectations and I am so grateful to have people who really care about giving back around me. We’ve raised over $500 so far! So thank you everyone who’s participated and to all the fabulous photographers who’ve joined us!
3. For being able to participate at NYEW – courtesy of my friend, Gary. The event was inspiring, motivational, encouraging and yet humbling. There are not many events where you meet great people, learn and end up building even greater friendships.
4. This ties in two # 2 & 3, but I’m thankful for where I am right now. In a place where I can finally take on projects where I’m doing what I love, letting my creativity finally come to life, and all in the end know that I am making a real difference and impact on others. Everything happens for a reason, and that’s one thing I’ve always believed.
5. Lastly AND most importantly, my husband. You have given me the courage to do the things that I’ve always wanted to do but afraid to. For guiding me to go with my passions and being there every step of the way even though sometimes my crazy schedules tire us out. Thank you for always sticking through it all without hesitation. And as much as we may drive each other up the wall sometimes, that’s the beauty of it all because at the end of the day, our love for each other is unconditional and I couldn’t have asked for any better to grow old with me. ❤
6. Oh and I can’t forget to be thankful for one of the best things ever…GREAT FOOD!!!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!